Along with the change in time, the trend of implementing smart and innovative business strategies has increased. Most of the companies are moving from desktop websites to mobile applications. There are two reasons for this, one being a tremendous increase in the number of mobile app users and the other being that this is a fast-track way to reach global audiences. But to make any mobile app successful, it is really important to make the right selection of mobile frameworks. In this blog, we are discussing the best mobile app frameworks of 2020.
1. Ionic — Open-Source HTML5 Development Framework
Top benefits of ionic framework app development
- Easy to adopt
- Cross-platform app development
- User Interface
- Built on AngularJS
- Low-Cost Development
- Cordova Plugins
2. PhoneGap — Best Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Framework
This framework is also known as Apache Cordova. It lets the mobile programmers create a mobile application that can be installed as a native app across multiple devices. It is one of the most used technologies. It has a single code base that can be used to creating multiple versions of an app. The next benefit of using a PhoneGap is that it supports inbuilt device features like GPS, Camera, Phonebook, Storage, accelerometer, and much more.
Top benefits of PhoneGap framework app development
- Strong and robust backed
- Flexibility – compatible on all the platforms
- Tapping into the device’s hardware
3. Xamrin — Top-Notch Cross-Platform Tool
Xamrin framework is considered the smartest way of building an app. Mobile App Developers can use C# for Android, iOS, and Universal for Windows apps in this framework. It is one of the most trustworthy tools that provide flexible native performance. This framework is backed by Microsoft technology. It helps the developers to build a native app with an excellent native user interface. It allows doing so with ease and also controls the app to give excellent user experience.
Top benefits of Xamarin framework app development
- Native User-Interface – This framework provides a great native user interface and controls. This feature allows you to create a native app.
- Cross-Platform App Development – Xamarin framework includes Visual Studio with no extra cost. Hence, it provides a Low-Cost development.
- Besides that, it lets you build apps for Windows, Android, and iOS. It also allows you to share the codes over multiple platforms.
- It offers easier API Integration.
- Furthermore, it provides you a useful compiled code. It simply generates a productive and high-performing code. This code can access every native API.
- In the Xamarin framework, you get a big community and Support on different official forums and third parties websites.
4. React Native — Most desired Cross-Platform Solution for iOS and Android App Development
From Startups to Fortune 500 organizations, this framework is preferred by everyone. In 2019–20, it is one of the popular frameworks which are used to build Android and iOS apps. It allows mobile app developers to build highly performing apps in shorter development time. Furthermore, there is no need for developers to learn any complex programming languages for developing apps in this framework because of React native deals with JSX. It provides an extremely smooth interface to the animations. This happens because all the code is converted into native views before the rendering work.
Top benefits of React Native framework app development
- Efficiency: React Native makes the process more efficient and speedy.
- Saves Time and Money
- Great Performance
- Increased Flexibility
Now you can decide which one is the perfect fit for your mobile app development. Different mobile app development companies use different frameworks depending on the requirement of the development process.